Day 13

5/13
So today was kind of a weird day. Since I am leaving tomorrow, I started to pack things up. I surfed in the morning because it was really really good though. If I remember correctly one of my goals was kind of to do what my dad did while he was in Hawaii. I guess what I meant by this was come to terms with it. I'm not sure if I have but on my last wave today I lost my dads watch in the water. I'm kind of upset because it was a nice watch but in way I guess my dad wanted his watch back since we spread his ashes at that same beach. I'm not super spiritual or superstitious but I like to think that things happen for a reason. Not sure if all of that is 'blog worthy' but it was something that connected to my goals and something that was important for me. Anyway after that I sorted more photos since I wanna just sleep on the plane instead of doing work. Hours: 2

Comments

Popular Posts