Day 14

5/14
Today I left Maui. The trip seems like it went by so fast even though I've been doing blogs and watching the days go by. I guess I was really enjoying my time there. I brought a surfboard back that we had shaped in honor of my dad so that was fun packing it up for the flight. Words of wisdom: don't fly with United if you're bringing boards. $270 to check the board!! All in all though, the trip was amazing. I'm glad I shifted py project to focus more on Maui's marine life instead of just whales. I learned so much and got to experience so many things this past week. Honestly, one of the coolest moments all week was watching the MOC's Tiger Shark swim around from the top of its tank. My dad had always thought the shark was so pretty, which it was, so I have no doubt it would've made him smile to hear that I got to go behind the scenes to see the shark. Its amazing how something as simple as going behind the scenes of a place that I've been visiting my whole life can be. Hours: 0

Comments

Popular Posts