Week 2

5/20
My last and final week of Senior Project went pretty well. I got back from Maui kind of mid week so I lost some time traveling. I recovered from the trip pretty quickly and managed to fit in more time than I thought I would on music. It’s a little strange shifting the focus of my project but I’ve definitely been having a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed just immersing myself in only music. It’s allowed me to be more expressive in my art and mess around with new ideas. For example, I started using old cassette tapes to create loops and sounds. One fun thing I did was make a song with Reed and Drake. It started out as all of us just playing together but then we recorded it. I think that that was a truly amazing moment; just pure music right in the moment. I finished up my final video from Maui and it looks pretty good. For my goals I have definitely met them this week. Working in the studio trying to make deadlines I set for myself has greatly improved my workflow. All in all I’m bummed to be reaching the end of Senior Project because I have had a lot of fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts